I'm Sophie, married to Simon and mum to Jeremiah (10), Isaac (8), Malachi (5), Ezekiel (3) and Zechariah (2). Also our 2 little ones in heaven, Eleanor (2005) and Elisha (2011).

Jeremiah has Autism.


Isaac has hypermobility syndrome/Ehlers Danlos type 3 and uses a wheelchair for anything other than very short distances.

Malachi has hypermobility and wears piedro boots to support his ankles

Ezekiel has a cleft palate, hydrocephalus, hypotonia and development delay

Zechariah was born with sepsis and has mild development delay.



Monday 8 October 2012

One happy Isaac

For the second time this term Isaac went into school happy.  I finally got out of him what has been bothering him at school.  Apparantly it is too loud so I had a chat with the TA and the SENCO and they are going to try and get some ear defenders for him.

In other news, the road is being resurfaced.  Which for us means more delays with the buses.  We were late for school again this morning and I was nearly late picking Jeremiah up.  I am seriously considering learning to drive as I'm so fed up with being late all the time because of the buses.  Also when Isaac turns 5 I will be spending £68 a week on bus fares.

Tomorrow I will be having the day off.  Dropping Jeremiah off at school and then coming home and catching up with various jobs until it's time to pick him up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment