I'm Sophie, married to Simon and mum to Jeremiah (10), Isaac (8), Malachi (5), Ezekiel (3) and Zechariah (2). Also our 2 little ones in heaven, Eleanor (2005) and Elisha (2011).

Jeremiah has Autism.


Isaac has hypermobility syndrome/Ehlers Danlos type 3 and uses a wheelchair for anything other than very short distances.

Malachi has hypermobility and wears piedro boots to support his ankles

Ezekiel has a cleft palate, hydrocephalus, hypotonia and development delay

Zechariah was born with sepsis and has mild development delay.



Tuesday 10 July 2012

Jeremiah's birthday, our wedding anniversary and more school stuff

Jeremiah had a great birthday.  Here is is cake which was not made by me!


On Saturday we went to st fagins in the rain for Jeremiah's birthday treat.  It was very good but we got very wet.



Malachi was standing holding on with very little support.



Yesterday I asked the school senco for an update on the adaptations as I hadn't heard anything.  She hadn't heard anything either so she is going to try and chase her up.  The paperwork needs doing by next week so we're getting a bit tight for time now.  The senco is also not happy with the lady from the pims team who said that Isaac didn't need any adaptations because that slowed everything down.  After talking to me and getting to know Isaac she is also now seriously considering applying for extra funding for Isaac which is pretty much the same as a statement after months of people saying he wouldn't need it and me not agreeing.  We're still waiting to find out next years class allocations.  The headmaster has sent out a letter saying he appreciates the concerns of the parents but no decision has been made yet.  I hope they decide soon as Jeremiah is getting twtchy about it and is now asking several times a day.

Finally, today is our wedding anniversary and we have been married for 8 years.  I could only find one wedding photo on the computer.  Simon's uncle had been teasing me the day before saying that I would be late and I was determined to make it there on time.  I made it to the church with a couple of minutes to spare and I ended up being late because I'd forgotten the photographer would want to take photos.   



You can't see it very well in the photo but I had a cathedral length veil with sparkly bits in and a huge train.  One of the advantages of being short is the train and veil were about a foot longer on me than they were meant to be.






No comments:

Post a Comment