I'm Sophie, married to Simon and mum to Jeremiah (10), Isaac (8), Malachi (5), Ezekiel (3) and Zechariah (2). Also our 2 little ones in heaven, Eleanor (2005) and Elisha (2011).

Jeremiah has Autism.


Isaac has hypermobility syndrome/Ehlers Danlos type 3 and uses a wheelchair for anything other than very short distances.

Malachi has hypermobility and wears piedro boots to support his ankles

Ezekiel has a cleft palate, hydrocephalus, hypotonia and development delay

Zechariah was born with sepsis and has mild development delay.



Monday 1 August 2011

Jeremiah - 5 years 1 month

Jeremiah built this at the weekend.
It was bigger than this, there is a section that went under the table as well.  I was seriously impressed.  It's the first time I've seen one of my children do something and I've thought I couldn't do that.  Although Isaac can bend over and put his head through his legs and I can't do that either!

No comments:

Post a Comment