I'm Sophie, married to Simon and mum to Jeremiah (10), Isaac (8), Malachi (5), Ezekiel (3) and Zechariah (2). Also our 2 little ones in heaven, Eleanor (2005) and Elisha (2011).

Jeremiah has Autism.


Isaac has hypermobility syndrome/Ehlers Danlos type 3 and uses a wheelchair for anything other than very short distances.

Malachi has hypermobility and wears piedro boots to support his ankles

Ezekiel has a cleft palate, hydrocephalus, hypotonia and development delay

Zechariah was born with sepsis and has mild development delay.



Tuesday 29 November 2011

End of November

I've been quite lax with my blog this month.  I've had a cold, Jeremiah and Isaac have had tummy bugs and now Isaac has a cough.  He has been coughing so much at night he is being sick so I'm spending rather more of the night than I'd like changing sheets.  Meanwhile Jeremiah has woken up, offered helpful suggestions and told me how many days it is until Christmas.  I am so so tired.

By some miracle we made it to school on time today and Jeremiah is off school tomorrow because the teachers are striking.  Only 2.5 weeks until the school holidays, I can't wait.  Hopefully we will be able to go to some baby groups before then.  It feels like ages since we went to one and I think Malachi is missing his little friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment