I'm Sophie, married to Simon and mum to Jeremiah (10), Isaac (8), Malachi (5), Ezekiel (3) and Zechariah (2). Also our 2 little ones in heaven, Eleanor (2005) and Elisha (2011).

Jeremiah has Autism.


Isaac has hypermobility syndrome/Ehlers Danlos type 3 and uses a wheelchair for anything other than very short distances.

Malachi has hypermobility and wears piedro boots to support his ankles

Ezekiel has a cleft palate, hydrocephalus, hypotonia and development delay

Zechariah was born with sepsis and has mild development delay.



Sunday 15 January 2012

a year of breastfeeding

Ok so this is a little late!  But I just wanted to post that I have now been breastfeeding Malachi for a year.  We have had a lot of challenges but we are still breastfeeding despite it all.  We have carried on through failure to thrive (Malachi), expressing (me), hypotonia (Malachi), 2 weeks of being dairy free (me), reflux (Malachi), 2 weeks of dairy free formula feeding (Malachi), more expressing (me), nursing strikes (Malachi) and a pregnancy (me).

In other news, Malachi is now sitting by himself for increasing periods of time.  He had his first session in the sensory room at TOG on Friday and really enjoyed himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment